- It makes you happy! …and therefore healthy! Yay for endorphins!
- It’s a much safer environment to learn in, as opposed to fear.
- It helps to release tension.
- It creates space to explore and release unprocessed emotions.
- It’s a place where we learn to interact and communicate with others.
- While having fun we learn to play and live under certain basic rules of mutual respect.
Gymnastics, swimming, dance, martial arts, basketball, soccer… There are already many choices available to parents for physical, movement-based extracurricular classes for their children. What makes yoga different? And what are the benefits for yoga for children?
Yoga for kids is a fun way for children to develop important skills in a fun, non-competitive environment.