- Things I Like (and Bought) in 2012
- Revlon Lip Butter lipstick Holy pigment, Batman! For under $10 a pop, you can't beat these. Lots of color choices and they don't dry out your lips either. My favorites are Raspberry Pie (seen here) and Red Velvet.
- Bauble Bar The whole website, not just one thing. I've gotten a lot of jewelry from there this year. It's trendy, great quality, and it won't break the bank. I've written about them here and I still stand by it. If you're interested in signing up, I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link.
Mint Tab Strand from the Atlantic-Pacific collaboration
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran tote D gave me a major purse upgrade this year for my birthday. His reasoning: just buy one nice, classic handbag instead of several cheaper quality ones. I haven't bought a purse since.
About to go to her forever home
- Leopard print loafers I wrote about these loafers a few months ago. They're quite versatile - they look great as the center of attention with skinny jeans, peek out from under boot cut or flared styles, and add some fun to my work outfits.
Mossimo® Vianca Tuxedo Flat in leopard
- Black Lace Dress Every woman deserves a dress that she feels like a million bucks in. For me, it's this dress. I love it. It's incredibly sexy. I wore it on a date night earlier this year and I've worn it a few times since. It's a black lace dress. What's not to love?
Asos Curve Slash Neck Lace Dress
Those are my 5 favorite things I bought. What'd you buy this year that you absolutely love?