While I've been finding ways to put my existing clothes together in new ways, I've purchased a few great pieces over the last several months. The pieces work well with each other and my current wardrobe. This is a great outfit to wear on a busy Saturday morning of errands and then lunch out with the family. I think it's fun, functional, and on trend. Links to purchase are below.
- I liked this shirt so much I bought it in a solid gray with black ruffle, too. The shirt is a baggy cut. I decided to size down for a more fitted silhouette. The asymmetrical ruffle adds interest to a classic top. Plus it's breastfeeding friendly!
- My old pre-pregnancy jeans were getting saggy in the butt and too tight everywhere else. Since I got these on sale, a little DIY customizing will happen shortly - I plan to distress these myself!
- I don't leave home without this!
- I was unable to find the actual flats I picked up, but these are similar in pattern and price point.
- my non-diaper bag diaper bag. Stylish, large, and easy on the wallet [
- this is a gorgeous shade for spring and summer!
- a nice change to the Wayfarers I'm usually wearing.
- I cashed in my points these earrings and I'm glad I did. They're a lot of fun and really dress up a simple outfit [sign up for your BaubleBar account using my referral link]