Last Minute Galentine's Day Gift Guide from Target
This post contains affiliate links. Please visit my disclosure page for more information.
We all have those friends. The one who goes to the store for crackers when your kid won't stop throwing up. The one you don't bother to wear a bra around. The one who knows how to lift your spirits after a tough day at work or fight with your partner. Galentine's Day is an idea that started on the TV show Parks and Rec and seems to have transitioned into real life. It happens the day before Valentine's Day and is all about celebrating your female friendships. We mamas know just how important our friendships with other moms are, and this is the perfect opportunity to celebrate. In a month where we celebrate love, why not celebrate our lady friends? Some girl gangs celebrate with brunch, others with more adult beverages, while some sip coffee while their kids play (I definitely fall into this group).
If you have plans with your friends, but have forgotten to pick up the right gifts, here are some of my favorite picks. All are under $30 and available at your local Target. Because lets face it, we will end up there some time between now and then #momlife
- Metal Hammered Serving Tray
- "Hello Gorgeous" Clay Art Stackable Mug
- "Like a Boss" Framed Wall Art
- Chewy and Gummy Champagne Candy
- Faux Leather Tote with Crossbody Strap
- Ceramic Cup Pencil Holder
- "One of a Kind" Trinket Dish
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Tassel Drop Earrings
- Mama Needs Coffee 27oz Mug
- Gold Zip Around Cell Wallet
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Mad Libs
- Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - set of 2